Early in Melissa’s career she had a passion for working with babies and neonates. She also realized she enjoyed sharing her knowledge with others. As she moved through her role as a technologist, she promised herself to accept every opportunity that came her way and that is what has shaped her career.
Melissa has 35+ years in the neurodiagnostic field as a technologist, trainer, supervisor, clinical research project manager, product manager, ASET presenter, WESET membership chair and program chair.
- Graduated from St. Joseph’s School of EEG, Tampa, FL
- UH Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital, Cleveland, OH
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Swedish Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Jordan NeuroServices, Redlands, CA
- Lifelines Neuro Company, Louisville, KY
- Cadwell Laboratories, Kennewick, WA