Marco has been in the Neurodiagnostics field for 35+ years, as a tech and manager and EEG Specialist: in community hospitals and academic medical centers, performing clinical routine EEG, EMU studies and research; for neurodiagnostic sales as account manager, regional specialist, and national sales manager.
Following his EEG training, he completed his BA in Biology and MA in Health Services Administration. He has had the great pleasure to work and train with the following institutions and the fantastic folks associated with each of them:
- St. John’s School of EEG Technology, Springfield, IL
- Memorial Medical Center, Springfield, IL
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL
- Saint Francis Hospital, Tulsa, OK
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Webster University, St. Louis, MO
- Nicolet Biomedical, Madison, WI
- Lifelines Neurodiagnostics, Troy, IL
- Cadwell Laboratories, Kennewick, WA
He has been blessed with a beautiful, smart, and supportive wife, 3 children and 3 grandchildren (so far).