This course is designed for those who want to expand their knowledge of IONM or who want a refresher on IONM fundamentals and advanced topics. After completion of all lessons, participants will know how to work in the noisy operating room environment, analyze responses and understand how results are used in monitoring cases, and will know the fundamentals of electrode placement and neuromuscular recordings.
This program has been approved for up to 19 ASET CEUs. Credits will be awarded according to the number of lessons completed and live sessions attended. A certificate of attendance will be provided in April.
- Rebecca Clark-Bash, R.EEG/EP T., CLTM, CNIM, F. ASNM
- Cindy Francke, R.EEG/EP T., CNIM, FWSET
Lecture topics include:
|CPT Coding and Environment of Care||Rebecca Clark-Bash||1 ASET CEU|
|Anesthesia||Cindy Francke||1 ASET CEU|
|SSEPs||Rebecca Clark-Bash||1.5 ASET CEUs|
|EMG||Rebecca Clark-Bash||1.5 ASET CEUs|
|TCeMEP||Cindy Francke||1 ASET CEU|
|Troubleshooting||Cindy Francke||1.5 ASET CEUs|
|Documentation||Rebecca Clark-Bash||1 ASET CEU|
|EEG||Cindy Francke||1 ASET CEU|
|Auditory Evoked Potentials||Rebecca Clark-Bash||1.5 ASET CEUs|
|Cranial Nerve Monitoring||Cindy Francke||1.5 ASET CEUs|
|Direct Brain Recordings||Cindy Francke||1 ASET CEU|
|Board Prep||Rebecca Clark-Bash||1.5 ASET CEUs|
Four live interactive sessions are available during the month covering key topics. See below for registration details.
- March 4, 2021, 11:00 AM CST – Complex Spine: SSEP/EMG/TceMEP (1 ASET CEU) – Click to register for this session
- March 11, 2021, 11:00 AM CST – Craniotomy (1 ASET CEU) – Click to register for this session
- March 18, 2021, 11:00 AM CST – Billing/Coding/Documentation (1 ASET CEU) – Click to register for this session
- March 25, 2021, 11:00 AM CST – EEG & Epilepsy (1 ASET CEU) – Click to register for this session
The Neurodiagnostic Society has granted ASET Continuing Education Units (ASET-CEUs) for this program. Such crediting, however, should not be construed by program participants as an endorsement of any type of instruments of supplies mentioned or involved in these presentations.
Special “webinar” pricing for this course is only $395.00 and includes unlimited access to the recorded video lessons for the full month of March, 2021, digital copies of the handouts, access to the live open forum panel sessions and a certificate of attendance.